Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

WTB slip-on lens cap for Konica 57mm f1.2
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:36 am    Post subject: WTB slip-on lens cap for Konica 57mm f1.2 Reply with quote

The subject tells it: This cap should be a metal slip-on cap with the ID of 65mm, to fit filter thread diameter of 62mm. Now, If I'm incorrect on that, let me know. 62mm pinch-on Konica caps are out there, but apparently the metal jobbie is a genuine unicorn. Please let me know if you have one, or know where I might find one.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 4:23 pm    Post subject: Re: WTB slip-on lens cap for Konica 57mm f1.2 Reply with quote

ektar wrote:
The subject tells it: This cap should be a metal slip-on cap with the ID of 65mm, to fit filter thread diameter of 62mm. Now, If I'm incorrect on that, let me know. 62mm pinch-on Konica caps are out there, but apparently the metal jobbie is a genuine unicorn. Please let me know if you have one, or know where I might find one.

Don't have one at the moment, but I have had and sold these in the past (with the lens), so they are rarely out there. The pinch cap is definitely a lot more common.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The search continues; right now I have a period-correct slip on metal Vivitar cap that works, but oh the shame...