Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

QBM Carl Zeiss Sonnar 85mm f/2.8
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2023 3:41 pm    Post subject: QBM Carl Zeiss Sonnar 85mm f/2.8 Reply with quote

Clickable for larger size. QBM Carl Zeiss Sonnar 85mm f/2.8 / ISO 50 / 30 sec exposure using light painting / Sony A7R2.

DSC07976_1kl by devoscasper, on Flickr

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2023 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting lighting!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2023 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

visualopsins wrote:
Interesting lighting!

Thanks, I used a small flash light and 30 sec exposure.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another one with the Sonnar.
finalklein by devoscasper, on Flickr

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How did you do that? I can't imagine the light painting gymnastics required to create such an image with the flower illuminating the scene!

Can't wait to see how you combine technique with stacking Smile

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

visualopsins wrote:
How did you do that? I can't imagine the light painting gymnastics required to create such an image with the flower illuminating the scene!

Can't wait to see how you combine technique with stacking Smile

I didn’t use stacking in this image. I shortly lightly a part of the background with a flashlight. Then, the flower lighted from the back and front a few seconds. And then, with a weaker flashlight the left side of the the vase. Total exposure time 30sec.
I took about 20 shots before I got the desired lighting of the scene.