Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Nikon 50mm 2.8 enlarger lens for macro
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:55 pm    Post subject: Nikon 50mm 2.8 enlarger lens for macro Reply with quote

Some shots of the fruiting bodies of the liverwort (marchantia). The palm frond shape is the archegoniphore. These have sporulating structures on the underside. The green cup shaped structures are gemmae which get broken loose by physical forces (eg raindrops) and create a new plant asexually.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:13 am    Post subject: Re: Nikon 50mm 2.8 enlarger lens for macro Reply with quote

Well done! Is it the old or new version?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really nice shots Like 1 . Land of the Giants Smile

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1 yep, old metal black or new rubber-tyre style?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's the all metal gloss black. The expensive one. It set me back nearly 14 dollars by the time shipping was paid. Is this lens apo corrected? I have heard that Nikon did that for some of their enlarger lenses but didn't mark them that way.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jamaeolus wrote:
It's the all metal gloss black. The expensive one. It set me back nearly 14 dollars by the time shipping was paid. Is this lens apo corrected? I have heard that Nikon did that for some of their enlarger lenses but didn't mark them that way.

No, not apo.

Are you mounting it forward or reversed?