Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Help with mount. Canon tv 16-160mm 2.2
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:27 pm    Post subject: Help with mount. Canon tv 16-160mm 2.2 Reply with quote

Canon V10X16 16-160mm 1:2.2
Is this bayonet? Trying to attach to g85. Thanks.

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/z7IAAOSwEjFXdV5t/s-l1600.jpg

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is an exercise in grief, I am afraid. These lenses were designed for 1/2" sensors, so the image circle is going to be extremely small, if you get it mounted, and the resolution is not great, because they are designed for 480 pixels vertical x 720 pixels horizontal. There is no extant adapter as far as I know, because there is no point in mounting them on digital cameras.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kymarto wrote:
This is an exercise in grief, I am afraid. These lenses were designed for 1/2" sensors, so the image circle is going to be extremely small, if you get it mounted, and the resolution is not great, because they are designed for 480 pixels vertical x 720 pixels horizontal. There is no extant adapter as far as I know, because there is no point in mounting them on digital cameras.

There are similar lenses available in c-mount which is easy to adapt. All the rest of the above sadly still applies!