Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Panagor 24mm f/2.5 glass.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:34 am    Post subject: Panagor 24mm f/2.5 glass. Reply with quote

I haven't souped the film yet, when I do, I'll submit my opinion. I'm expecting good results from it.

Russ

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never owned this lens but have heard good things about it. You have the later version with the PMC designation, I assume with better coatings.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://furud.net/photography/lens-test-panagor-pmc-auto-wide-angle-24mm-f2-5/

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I use vintage lenses with my Fujifilm XT20 (APSC) and this lens was one of my first purchases. Since the brand is not popular, I later bought an Olympus Zuiko MC 24mm f / 2.8 and the Panagor remained in a drawer. I was wrong?
What is the optical design?

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TurtleSkinny wrote:
Hi, I use vintage lenses with my Fujifilm XT20 (APSC) and this lens was one of my first purchases. Since the brand is not popular, I later bought an Olympus Zuiko MC 24mm f / 2.8 and the Panagor remained in a drawer. I was wrong?
What is the optical design?

Please give it a tryout, and let us know what you think. 👍

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Long ago I had this lens. From what I remember, Image quality was decent but nothing extraordinary.