Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Roman ruins and letters with Auto Revuenon 2.8/135
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:26 am    Post subject: Roman ruins and letters with Auto Revuenon 2.8/135 Reply with quote

Taken with Nex-5N

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by Blazer0ne on Tue Feb 22, 2022 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which version do you use?

Any pic?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems to be a macro/resolution test, which appears successful.

Have you anything else to give us a broader understanding of the lens's capabilities?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, fellows, for your interest and appreciation.

Here is the lens itself. I presume it comes from the early 1970s. Got it in a bunch with a rebadged Chinon CX, together with this Revuenon 2.8/35 lens and a couple of others. As you may notice, the coating of the front glass is damaged. But it does not seem to have a visible impact on the image quality.

Here I posted some more shots made with this lens. So you may see better how it works at various distances and in various light conditions. I'd say, it works very well, except a hard CA which does not bother me too much in this particular case. Something like a part of its character.