Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Schneider componon s 135mm 5.6 thread size?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:10 pm    Post subject: Schneider componon s 135mm 5.6 thread size? Reply with quote

I picked up one of these in my quest to find more good macro lenses. It did have a flange but didn't easily match any of the standard sizes used for filter ring adapters. Is this a 50.5mm x 0.75mm ring? I believe Rodagon uses that as there are adapters that size that say fit rodagon enlarger on the bay. I often just buy the adapter and try but this one was a bit more than beer money.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It should be M50 x 0.75 from what John Jovic has found, jamaeolus.

http://www.photocornucopia.com/1061.html

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. An excellent resource. I will bookmark that one!

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I still haven't gotten the proper adapter for standard use but I realized that the filter size was the same as the componon 150 I have been using. Here are a few shots reversed on the a7rii via minolta bellows III and various adapters. Taken in a local meadow. Camas, wild rose, and cats ear. These are all hand held, mostly at 5.6 but a couple at f11, unprocessed except to resize via the upload widget.

These last ones are from in my yard.

Sorry about orientation. If I use the 90 degree or the 270 it puts them upside down. I can't figure out ther rottion widget.