Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Schneider-Kreuznach Radiogon 35mm f/4
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:53 pm    Post subject: Schneider-Kreuznach Radiogon 35mm f/4 Reply with quote

Does anyone have any disassembly experience with the Radiogon in M42 mount (I suspect the Exakta mount will be very similar)?

I've just got "lucky" with a superficially worn but optically clean example, the only minor problem of any note is that the front section of the lens wobbles slightly. I suspect there's just a couple of grub-screws "somewhere" that need retightening but I'm not sure how to go about finding them.

The focus is smooth, the 8-blade pre-set aperture free and the slight ding in the filter ring is probably of little consequence, I can certainly work around it if not repair it, but I'd like to get rid of the "wobble" if at all possible.

Thanks for any experiences or feedback Smile

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not familiar with this but certainly look forward to sample shots. I don't have one (yet) but have been researching them and there is precious little info out there.