Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Carl Zeiss Tessar T* 3,5/35mm from the YASHICA T4
View previous topic :: View next topic  


PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:48 pm    Post subject: Carl Zeiss Tessar T* 3,5/35mm from the YASHICA T4 Reply with quote

The famous tiny 4-element Carl Zeiss T* TESSAR 3,5/35mm lens also called "the Eagle Eye" was mounted into an Contax camera bayonet plastic cap, and used with an adaptor on a Sony A7 camera for close-up shots! The lens has no focussing ring, nor can it be stopped down. The lens must be taken wide open with f/3,5 and for focussing the camera must moved back- or forward with care, because the DOF is very small with this tiny lens.


















PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1 Nice results! How's the working distance? Smile


PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked

what happened to the poor T4?

you know that they are worth 400 euros today?
https://kameratori.fi/product/yashica-t4-2/


PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

visualopsins wrote:
Like 1 Like 1 Nice results! How's the working distance? Smile



The working distance is unfortunately 10cm only!


PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kansalliskala wrote:
Shocked

what happened to the poor T4?

you know that they are worth 400 euros today?
https://kameratori.fi/product/yashica-t4-2/


The lens was taken from a broken YASHICA T4 !

My beloved YASHICA T4 I've donated to an poor old lady who could not afford to buy such a little camera!


PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OPAL wrote:

My beloved YASHICA T4 I've donated to an poor old lady who could not afford to buy such a little camera!


Laugh 1


PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kansalliskala wrote:
OPAL wrote:

My beloved YASHICA T4 I've donated to an poor old lady who could not afford to buy such a little camera!


Laugh 1


Nothing to smile about it
Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation