Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Barnard's Farm with CLA'd Rolleiflex 3.5 F Planar
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:11 am    Post subject: Barnard's Farm with CLA'd Rolleiflex 3.5 F Planar Reply with quote

Went with another Fellow Camera Club member to 'Barnard's Farm' near West Horndon here in Essex, England where there are lots of weird Statues and Water Features and a small Railway ( at extra cost) . I used my recently serviced 1969 Rolleiflex 3.5 F Planar loaded with one of the last ORWO NP22 films i my Fridge, dated 1993 and processed in my 'Home-Made FX-4 Formula 1+1' for 7.45 mins @ 20°C -- Negs scanned well on Canon 9000F Mk II and I used all shutter speeds from 1/60 to 1/500th and apertures to full aperture from f18. Results were good -- not 'Camera Club winners but shows shutter and meter worked well and lens is good.
1/250th @ f8
Barnard's Farm trip with Rolleis by Peter Elgar, on Flickr
1/60th @ f18
Barnard's Farm trip with Rolleis by Peter Elgar, on Flickr1/125th @ f8

1/250 @ f5.6

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nicely done Pete. Like 1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'll add ONE MORE photo to show the Planar at full aperture. The Sculpture in the water i took first on my 1956 E Xenotar on Fuji Velvia then as I moved around it became much more suitable for Monochrome and light was just right to allow f3.5 - All these photos are full frame, 'Un-Cropped' to see what Comments I get then i c an do darkroom enlargements later.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:16 am    Post subject: Re: Barnard's Farm with CLA'd Rolleiflex 3.5 F Planar Reply with quote

Really very nice Pete.
Good job
Tom