Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Cambridge with Mamiya C220
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:40 pm    Post subject: Cambridge with Mamiya C220 Reply with quote

day trip to Cambridge -- we went to the Park'n'Ride. I used my Mamiya C220 + 80mm f2.8 'Blue Dot' Sekor set for B&W -- outdated Agfa APX 100 processed in home-made ID 11 1+1
APX 100 11 by Peter Elgar, on Flickr
APX 100 10 by Peter Elgar, on Flickr
APX 100 09 by Peter Elgar, on Flickr

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great!
Like 1 Like 1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely tones as usual Pete.
A very nice lens for sure as well
Tom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you keeping tabs on what films are most resilient to Father Time? I suppose you would need to know their history, where and how they have been kept etc to make any fair comparison.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes -- I have lots of outdated films but I get some given and do not know how they have been stored so I usually do a short length and cut and process it. With SLIDE film I do not do E6 so have to use a whole film and look at the results.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pentaxpete wrote:
Yes -- I have lots of outdated films but I get some given and do not know how they have been stored so I usually do a short length and cut and process it. With SLIDE film I do not do E6 so have to use a whole film and look at the results.

Thanks.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was very LUCKY with this C220 -- a fellow Camera Club member gave it to me -- it had been in his loft for years -- hardly used -- he was ill -- then he died but I used to e-mail him results showing it in use. Then I got a 135mm f4.5 'Blue Dot' Sekor set off e-bay in good condition for £75 -- ( Don't tell the WIFE !!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pentaxpete wrote:
I was very LUCKY with this C220 -- a fellow Camera Club member gave it to me -- it had been in his loft for years -- hardly used -- he was ill -- then he died but I used to e-mail him results showing it in use. Then I got a 135mm f4.5 'Blue Dot' Sekor set off e-bay in good condition for £75 -- ( Don't tell the WIFE !!

Good on you Pete.
I have the C330 and it is my favourite 120 camera by a long way
Tom