Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

kentfaith 2 months waiting for lies
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:06 am    Post subject: kentfaith 2 months waiting for lies Reply with quote

Well, back in early february I've ordered an Exakta Sony adapter, in stock . After a week of payment made, i asked seller if everything is ok and what's the tracking number, since then I've only received lies, next week we'll ship, now is Chinese New Year's, now it's not in stock, after 8 weeks I've asked for my money back,with no r esults. Finally, had to ask PayPal to return my money, i like k&f adapters ive5 got, it was the first time i was buying from kentfaith.com , and definitely my last one. Customer service answering once a week, every time another lie. Too bad, i wondered many times if there's the seller behing that page,or there's someone else in the middle for the transactions.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's ordering from China for you.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the recent past I've had an item from China arrive before an item within the UK ordered on the same day. But this year, things seem slow. I'm finding the 4-8 week delivery windows they promise are actually accurate. Previously items always seemed to arrive before this. In the UK, I'm wondering if the Postal Service has finally cottoned on that there is money to be made in collecting any dues. I had one item recently that was over the limit, it's value was only £38 but I was hit with a bill for £11.50 (£3 VAT I think, but importantly £8.50 admin charge from the Post Office for collecting the £3. Ouch!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gardener wrote:

Not me. Never had any problems with receiving many orders. Chinese products are good quality and inexpensive imbo.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most of my adapters are chinese, and are just as good in quality as Novoflex which is nice too. The bad thing is when a seller is starting to lie a customer about an order, obviously i would expect 4-8 weeks delays, taking into account that in that time the item has been shipped. Worse is lying the customer and waisting he's time. That's not fair at all. Finally, I've bought another cheaper adapter from another member, but definitely , wouldn't buy neither recommend kentfaith.com as a seller, and this hasn't to do where do i live, as in the 8 weeks period ,the seller never provided a tracking number ,neither shipped the item.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kiddo wrote:
Most of my adapters are chinese, and are just as good in quality as Novoflex which is nice too. The bad thing is when a seller is starting to lie a customer about an order, obviously i would expect 4-8 weeks delays, taking into account that in that time the item has been shipped. Worse is lying the customer and waisting he's time. That's not fair at all. Finally, I've bought another cheaper adapter from another member, but definitely , wouldn't buy neither recommend kentfaith.com as a seller, and this hasn't to do where do i live, as in the 8 weeks period ,the seller never provided a tracking number ,neither shipped the item.

"The bad thing is when a seller is starting to lie a customer about an order..."

Agreed. It's the worst.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

visualopsins wrote:
Gardener wrote:

Not me. Never had any problems with receiving many orders. Chinese products are good quality and inexpensive imbo.

Yes, they are mostly good quality, but not always. I've actually had excellent luck with photo accessories, but the tools are by and large Harbor Freight quality, and a few fishing lures I tried very ridiculously poorly done. But I was talking not so much about hte quality as about shipping. My attitude when ordering from Ali is "it'll get here eventually". 3-5 weeks seems to be the norm, but I've had orders take as long as two months to get here. I think 11 weeks was the longest.