Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Butterflies w Schneider Xenon 50/1.9 M42 (macro tubes on)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 10:35 pm    Post subject: Butterflies w Schneider Xenon 50/1.9 M42 (macro tubes on) Reply with quote

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow Like 1 small

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never tire of seeing your butterfly shots Marek. We're a bit stuck for variety in Scotland. You must have the patience of Job. Like 1 .

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the comments, folks. The butterfly was simply a little bit frozen, even the middays are nothing special this year. Since I do a plenty of butterfly conservation (EU granted) related faunistic square diversity counts (while having truckloads of vintage lenses), the possibilities are pretty much endless - at least that would be true if I had TIME for "freetime art" Very Happy

To add st., the 2nd pic is far from perfect, lets say average at best, missing both white balance and DOF on the rear wings - is rather a sample of what shut-down quasi-macro mode oldies are capable of when they have a room to grow on a super modern mirrorless camera chip w stabilization and loads of mpix. Therefore invest into them even more!

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1
Sandro