Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Voigtlander 90mm f3.5 SL-II APO-Lanthar on EOS 5DSR
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 2:42 pm    Post subject: Voigtlander 90mm f3.5 SL-II APO-Lanthar on EOS 5DSR Reply with quote

Had a walkabout of RHS Wisley today, and took the 90mm APO-Lanthar with me. Bit of a dull day, but I was amazed by the lens. Loved it, and when I got the focus right I was blown away by the colours and sharpness. All taken on EOS 5DSR body. Slight processing for curves and saturation. Resolution reduced for sharing on here.

Last edited by JMC on Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonderful lens it is indeed and it shows! Now I regret that I gave away mine.
But at least I have the 125mm Apo Lanthar (again)...

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, very nice. As if the list of Voigtlander lenses I wish I owned wasn't long enough...

Laugh 1

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks all. It is definitely a lens I will use more in future. Klaus, I've heard about the 125mm one, but never tried it. Perhaps its another one to add to my list Smile

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A few more from the garden today. Again taken on the EOS 5DSR and reduced size for sharing here.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crispy images and like the bokeh! Like 1 small

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Took this out for a walk again today. Camera was an EOS 5DS R and images have been cropped and resized for sharing here. Some images shown at original pixel resolution (see descriptions).

The image below is cropped from the image above before resizing and the resolution is about half what is was in the original image from the camera.

The image below is cropped and at the original pixel resolution.

The image below is cropped and at the original pixel resolution.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2022 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there any difference between SL and SLII versions? Thanks

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kiddo wrote:

I don't know, but I did come across this which might help - https://www.dpreview.com/forums/thread/2753662

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JMC wrote:
kiddo wrote:

I don't know, but I did come across this which might help - https://www.dpreview.com/forums/thread/2753662

Thanks