Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

CZJ Biotar 58 mm. + foveon (Sd quattro H)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 10:58 pm    Post subject: CZJ Biotar 58 mm. + foveon (Sd quattro H) Reply with quote

For this lens at TA the background world is not "objects/things" but energy. Plants and flowers and field in and around a park....
High resolution (clicking on the images) but strong compression and only from jpg and not original X3F file (much better in this last case)
Enjoy them if you want, and all the best!
sandro

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#9 especially good example imho.

Like 1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you much for attention, and all the best,
sandro

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice! You make it difficult for me, to wait for next year's Sigma-camera Wink

I'm pretty sure the Full Frame Sigma will be the perfect companion for my Monochrom, but the SDQ(H) is also tempting Thank You Dog

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sjak wrote:
Nice! You make it difficult for me, to wait for next year's Sigma-camera Wink

I'm pretty sure the Full Frame Sigma will be the perfect companion for my Monochrom, but the SDQ(H) is also tempting Thank You Dog

Your leica M is surely an excellent choice (hard to beat, IMHO), no doubt!
There are rumors about the sensor of the new (? 2020) Sigma FF:
it seems they choice is a return to classic 1-1-1 foveon (20 mp X 3). I use also old dp1 and dp3 merril that have that kind of sensor,
not worse than this particular "quattro" sensor. I find very enjoying this Quattro h with my various m42 lenses, very enjoying and more than with (good, but without that particular + both for monochrome and colour) A7r.....sad thing, only m42 with sigma, but let's hope with the new l-mount of next FF. For its quality/price, sd quattro h and more sd quattro are very fascinating toys, IMHO.
All the best,
Sandro