Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Flights of freedom
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 4:30 am    Post subject: Flights of freedom Reply with quote

Flights of freedom

Taken on Nex5n with Zongyi Speed Booster/Lens turbo and Minolta 45mm f2 @f8 1/1600 iso100

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice Like 1 .

It's probably just me but I keep seeing two shots, if you make a horizontal divide roughly half way up the image. Can you see them?

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1 Whoo Turtle

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful!!

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for looking guys! I really appreciate it! Like 1

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sciolist wrote:
Nice Like 1 .

It's probably just me but I keep seeing two shots, if you make a horizontal divide roughly half way up the image. Can yoou see them?

It's funny I noticed this today when the image loaded on my screen divided. I see a crop out the top with just the birds flying that could be an image of it's own, and then one bellow with the do not feed birds sign and the Black Swan bellow it. Are these the two you saw?
I just noticed your comment and had to laugh at how I had just noticed this myself.
I have a shot taken just after this where all the gulls are in the air squabbling. It's great, however I need to get just the right crop for the shot to work I think. Thus why I have not published that one yet.
Thankyou for taking the time to look and comment. I really appreciate it. 🙂

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hood wrote:
Sciolist wrote:
Nice Like 1 .

It's probably just me but I keep seeing two shots, if you make a horizontal divide roughly half way up the image. Can yoou see them?

It's funny I noticed this today when the image loaded on my screen divided. I see a crop out the top with just the birds flying that could be an image of it's own, and then one bellow with the do not feed birds sign and the Black Swan bellow it. Are these the two you saw?
I just noticed your comment and had to laugh at how I had just noticed this myself.
I have a shot taken just after this where all the gulls are in the air squabbling. It's great, however I need to get just the right crop for the shot to work I think. Thus why I have not published that one yet.
Thankyou for taking the time to look and comment. I really appreciate it. 🙂

Yeah. The bottom shot goes to just below the flying gulls feet. The top shot goes from there to just above its main subject, the closest gull taken at that terrific angle, making it look like it's already spotted something and is ahead of the game. This creates a little bit of dead space above that gull for me, which I would happily lose in order to enhance the diagonal leading line to it's beak (another feeding motif) from the bottom edge of the tree foliage. But yeah, that's what I see.

Obviously the body of water would be missing from the top shot, perhaps losing the feed theme. Could that be clawed back by producing a vertical Diptych? Feed/Don't feed?

I'm looking on a laptop. If it doesn't work at your end, fair do's. I've had fun with the process. Thanks.