Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Ina F35mm 2.8 who knows
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:24 am    Post subject: Ina F35mm 2.8 who knows Reply with quote

Welcome.
last saturday i bought ina 35mm 2.8. I havent heard about this brand before. 12 blades, m42. Enyone knows enything about this lens, brand? here is a photo and some sample

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:22 am    Post subject: Re: Ina F35mm 2.8 who knows Reply with quote

kotti7 wrote:
Welcome.
last saturday i bought ina 35mm 2.8. I havent heard about this brand before. 12 blades, m42. Enyone knows enything about this lens, brand? here is a photo and some sample

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome kotti7

Nice field of clover and plantain!

Found an Ina in thread http://forum.mflenses.com/kawakami-seiki-kowanon-kawanon-thread-t79163.html

Most of the other posts here refer to the Ina 135mm.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That INA 25 / 3.5 mentioned in the other topic isn't a bad lens, but it is definitly a lens of it's time. I don't use it much, I keep it as a curiosity, and it's the widest M42 I've got.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a couple of INA lenses I bought as a set about a year ago, but it's hard to tell if they are the same type as yours, without seeing more of what your one looks like. As a rebrander, INA would have sourced lenses from many different makers over time.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A bit disappointed I can't take it back for servicing. Companies these days huh? Apparently they were bought by Dixons in 1972.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alun Thomas wrote:
I have a couple of INA lenses I bought as a set about a year ago, but it's hard to tell if they are the same type as yours, without seeing more of what your one looks like. As a rebrander, INA would have sourced lenses from many different makers over time.

That was not a cheap lens.
In 1967 I was earning thirteen pounds and ten shillings (Australian) per fortnight as a postman.
Pounds sterling was worth more.
Tom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Alun Thomas"]I have a couple of INA lenses I bought as a set about a year ago, but it's hard to tell if they are the same type as yours, without seeing more of what your one looks like. As a rebrander, INA would have sourced lenses from many different makers over time.

Mine is very similiar. I see two difference: serial numer contains 6 digits and letters on the side are orange.
And some curiosity: i have tried reverse mounting and it looks interesting. here's some photo: