Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Fish Eye on Yashica on CONTAX RTS II
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:14 pm    Post subject: Fish Eye on Yashica on CONTAX RTS II Reply with quote

I tried out my 'Fish-Eye' attachment using a Yashica ML 28mm f2.8 lens on my Contax RTS II Quartz. Film was some outdated Kodak Tri-X with which I am experimenting using home-made FX-4 developer.
Fish Eye Road Signs by Peter Elgar, on Flickr
Fish Eye Car Park by Peter Elgar, on Flickr

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great use of the fish-eye perspective Pete. I can see the journalist coming out in you Smile Like 1 .

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha ha ! Yes -- pity there is no more WORK for us local Press Photographers - the Great Un-washed Public send in FREE photos from their Gadgets now and all us Freelancers have gone broke ! ( Even all the Staff Photographers have been made redundant here )

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here in the Netherlands is even a strike today of press photographers because of insufficient payment for their work.
They cannot make a living out of it anymore!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like the images.

I want my own 'Fish-Eye' attachment!!!!

Like 1966 photographers used and you have well done.