Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Olympus Zuiko 90/2 Macro Samples
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:31 pm    Post subject: Olympus Zuiko 90/2 Macro Samples Reply with quote

Really enjoying this special lens.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got this lens from KEH for Christmas. Unfortunately, the focus would stick at a certain point when the aperture was wide open. Stop it down and it goes away. Sent back twice for the same reapair. Works like a charm now and worth the 2 month wait.

Love the bokeh and colors.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1 Like 1

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great pics Like 1 small Like 1 small Like 1 small

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1 Like 1

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Happy Cat Like 1

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1 Like 1 a well known excellent macro lens, unfortunately (but not surprisingly), expensive!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice shots! A lens that is on my wish list. I was scanning thru and saw the Oregon Grape and says he must be close (relatively speaking) then I recognized the St Johns bridge. Ah Portland, so, real close. (I am in Eugene) Do you ever get over to Blue Moon Camera?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spectacular lens and pictures!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spectacular lens and pictures!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jamaeolus wrote:
Nice shots! A lens that is on my wish list. I was scanning thru and saw the Oregon Grape and says he must be close (relatively speaking) then I recognized the St Johns bridge. Ah Portland, so, real close. (I am in Eugene) Do you ever get over to Blue Moon Camera?

Thanks everyone!

Oh yes jamaeolus, I do love Blue Moon Camera and Machine. Used to buy from them but lately their prices have gone too high for me.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:49 am    Post subject: Re: Olympus Zuiko 90/2 Macro Samples Reply with quote

Kram wrote:
Really enjoying this special lens.

I can see why. That's an excellent set Like 1 . Great separation.