Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Result from Voigtlander VITO BR which I THOUGHT I had repair
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:32 am    Post subject: Result from Voigtlander VITO BR which I THOUGHT I had repair Reply with quote

Oh Dear !! ( Or words to that effect!) -- I processed film from the VITO BR and it was all dense and mostly unusable. The shutter must have been playing up after all -- where I set the 1/300th it looked as if it was running 3 stops SLOWER ! Scans turned out all grainy and terrible colours, also the ones I took at f2.8 full aperture and used the rangefinder supplied were nowhere near sharp. I attach only ONE result -- I thought I had given 1/300th @ f8 but it looks more like 1/15th ! -- 'Artistic Licence' --- !!!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:13 am    Post subject: Re: Result from Voigtlander VITO BR which I THOUGHT I had re Reply with quote

pentaxpete wrote:
...- 'Artistic Licence' --- !!!

Yep. You've gone a bit Hockney there mate Like 1 .

I actually like it.

Last edited by Sciolist on Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:48 am; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is a color negative?

Interesting how much misuse that film can handle.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YES it is Fuji Superia 200 C41 film

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pentaxpete wrote:
YES it is Fuji Superia 200 C41 film

I have some Superia 400 and Compard C41 set. I could perhaps use it at 100 iso and develop it half time? Most people say you can't push process C41 but maybe pulling gets you interesting results.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 small Like 1 small Like 1 small