Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

nikkor q 200 disassemble
View previous topic :: View next topic  


PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:24 pm    Post subject: nikkor q 200 disassemble Reply with quote

#1


#2


hello
nikkor-q 200 f:4
see picture two.
I need to disassemble the optical block. there are fungus.
Does anyone know how to disassemble this part?
regerds.[/img]


PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see no pictures


PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:50 pm    Post subject: Re: nikkor q 200 disassemble Reply with quote

tomas1618 wrote:
#1


#2


hello
nikkor-q 200 f:4
see picture two.
I need to disassemble the optical block. there are fungus.
Does anyone know how to disassemble this part?
regerds.[/img]


PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

caspert79 wrote:
I see no pictures


It's an anti spam measure. 1st post can't contain pics.

I quoted him so pics would show.


PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you walter


PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It breaks apart right above the aperture. Just grab it by the ends and give a hard twist - the thread should start.


PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gardener wrote:
It breaks apart right above the aperture. Just grab it by the ends and give a hard twist - the thread should start.


Good. I have a doubt, in a few days I will send a picture. Many thanks


PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tomas1618 wrote:
Gardener wrote:
It breaks apart right above the aperture. Just grab it by the ends and give a hard twist - the thread should start.


Good. I have a doubt, in a few days I will send a picture. Many thanks


hello again.
it breaks... here?. see red arrows. I have used all my strength and I have not been able to turn.
Do I have to use nail polish remover?.
do i have to remove green (three) screw (I think not)?

many thanks gardener.


PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, that's where the rear group is attached, and screws set the aperture. The thread you are looking for is next to the metal tip of the pen on your photo. You can try nail polish remover, but my recollection is that great many Nikkors respond better to ethanol. Heating also helps.


PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gardener wrote:
No, that's where the rear group is attached, and screws set the aperture. The thread you are looking for is next to the metal tip of the pen on your photo. You can try nail polish remover, but my recollection is that great many Nikkors respond better to ethanol. Heating also helps.


I understand, and I will try. thanks again