Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Best App for sun and moon position?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:33 pm    Post subject: Best App for sun and moon position? Reply with quote

Is Photo Pills the best app for planning a sunset or moon scenery, and what is the best option for a pc?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Best App for sun and moon position? Reply with quote

Eriksen wrote:
Is Photo Pills the best app for planning a sunset or moon scenery, and what is the best option for a pc?

PhotoBuddy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find "The Photographer's Ephemeris" at https://app.photoephemeris.com to be very useful on my PC. It takes a little getting used to and I find it needs the current date to be entered every time (it doesn't auto-load today's date) ... apart from that, it does what it says on the tin Smile ... and it's free!