Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Helios 44M mechanical diagram anywhere?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:33 am    Post subject: Helios 44M mechanical diagram anywhere? Reply with quote

Anyone seen, I got most of the parts, except automatics and few springs and balls.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL i've3 got3 a3 pair of the 44k4 ,one of them with fungus that affected glass coatings . The issue is that both of them have stiff focus and the youtube videos that show how to lubricate and clean mechanism is mostly about the 44M series, i wonder if the mechanics are3 same in M version and K version. Do you want to put3 togheter all those little parts????? Wow

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I lost the automatics part somewhere.

Most of little parts are from Canon AE-1 disassembly project.

I spent over an hour yesterday separating the soviet slotted screws from japanese phillips-screws. Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

½ project done, some controls missing Wink

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW what you've done in couple of days , i would of done in months, with bad results also......impressive