Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

The a7rii thread. Any AF lens!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:12 am    Post subject: The a7rii thread. Any AF lens! Reply with quote

Inspired by dans GORGEOUS "colors of Venice" thread I am starting this thread to show the wonder that is the A7rii with suitable AF lens. I have only the 16-35 f4 zeiss in native mount but via the LA-EA 4 adapter I have quite a few different AF lenses from Minolta, Sony, Zeiss and Tokina. From ridiculously cheap to "did I really pay that much for a single lens!?" It's late and I'm too tired to post any tonight but I promise photos will follow.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is one with my favorite cheapest AF lens. The Minolta AF 24-70. I bought this for 25 or 30 dollars IIRC. Sidney harbor late evening.

Another from my trip last spring to Aus

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is one from NZ. Also with my favorite sony* lens, it's full designation is a mouthfull : Sony G 70-400 4-5.6 SSM II. My wife calls it "big whitey", which is apt.

It's my only sony!