Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Autumn Colors in Film
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:33 am    Post subject: Autumn Colors in Film Reply with quote

I've started getting back my autumn film photos (Velvia, Provia, Astia, taken with Kiev-60 or Hasselblad 501c). I'll just use this thread to upload my favorites (mostly dupes of my flickr uploads, so the couple of you that have me in your contact list, please disregard Smile.

Above with Hasselblad 501c and Velvia 50 (some Planar 80/2.8, some Distagon 50/4)

These two with 501c and Astia 100F (expired)

That one with quite expired NPC160, actually. Not bad Smile

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked wow!

Like 1 Like 1 Excellent

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have also one expired NPC160 so will see how it can behave for some street work.

Otherwise nice work Exclamation

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's nice to see you back, Rawhead. I've always really liked your work. And these latest shots are no exception.

Heh. I still have some Provia 120 -- or is it 220? -- I bought from you years ago. It's good stuff.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cooltouch wrote:
It's nice to see you back, Rawhead. I've always really liked your work. And these latest shots are no exception.

Heh. I still have some Provia 120 -- or is it 220? -- I bought from you years ago. It's good stuff.

He's not back Michael, it's an old post from 2009.