Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Attempt at vintage movie poster
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:43 am    Post subject: Attempt at vintage movie poster Reply with quote

Leica Monochrom, 1952 Summaron 35mm f/3.5, Hensel 1200W flashgun. Of course with help of the spectacular model Thank You Dog

(click for full size)

Last edited by Sjak on Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like that Like 1 small . To me, there's something of the 1950s about it.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks very nice (the model and lighting) but the modern building in the background, the bikes, cars, sign and grafiti ruin in the 1950's feel.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

miran wrote:
the modern building in the background, the bikes, cars, sign and grafiti ruin in the 1950's feel.
Fair points, although in my country, the bicycles were probably already there in the fifties Smile

The image was made during a workshop, and this was a mix of the (for me) new elements of a model and large light, and my own typical street perspective. The processing was an attempt to catch a mood of days gone by, but I specifically chose not to clean up the background.