Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

West Canada Autumn/Fall.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:12 pm    Post subject: West Canada Autumn/Fall. Reply with quote

Early and we could have 6 months of this...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhh beautiful! I love the snow when it comes.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Laugh 1 I can send you some FREE Ed??

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OExclamationMExclamationGExclamation Surprised But it's october! And it only just started? Is this normal in Canada? Question

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mainly in Calgary because of proximity to Rocky Mountains, however we can sometimes experience snow in June and heat wave in February.. Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can deal with a skiff of snow (here in Eugene). It used to be typical for us to get that a couple times a year then melt by midafternoon. Now everything is wonky. It is the first week of Oct and the forests are soo dry! Used to be you could expect at least one real winter storm (rain, rain and more rain). Two winters ago February we had an arctic blast. New record cold temperatures. Nearly 10 degrees below the previous record. Last year in February we had new records for many dates for high temperature. It was in the 80s. Overnight barely below 60. Crazy stuff.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yippee snow.... Mad

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings Kriss.

Ohhh, snow already!
Here it seems like Sumner (temps up to 29°c) but night comes realy early (smaller daytime)..
At night temps go down a little but yet not so much (my room's window keeps half open at night) :p

Anyway I love show/winter..

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:36 pm    Post subject: crazy weather due to Global warming Reply with quote

Unfortunately the atmosphere is like a saucepan of water just about to boil, as it gets hotter the results get more extreme.

In the Uk we are getting much more flooding and it is frequenter rated as one in more than 30 years event. However it is repeatedly happening. Between believe it or not droughts.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that's the white balance adjusted for the winter Wink .

It doesn't even look like the trees have had a chance to drop their leaves.

Funnily enough I noticed flakes of snow amongst the rain at the weekend up here on the edge of the Scottish highlands, but it came to nothing thank goodness.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 small Like 1 small Like 1 small

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

miran wrote:
OExclamationMExclamationGExclamation Surprised But it's october! And it only just started? Is this normal in Canada? Question

Normally it comes in November, but the conditions can make it come early, it's been a wet autumn, and the temperature dropped, so we get snow, it'll probably be melted in a week, the weekend forecast is for 8c.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely images, but you can keep the snow.
Laugh 1 Laugh 1 Laugh 1