Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Strange LOMO OKC14-75-1 f/1.1 T/1.3
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:52 am    Post subject: Strange LOMO OKC14-75-1 f/1.1 T/1.3 Reply with quote

Hello!

I found a very strange version of the cine lens LOMO OKC14-75-1 f/1.1 T/1.3. Looking at the serial number, I think they are released about a few dozen pieces.

It differs from the usual OKС14-75-1M f/1.4 this has f/1.1.
It's a pity that there is no more information about it or any test photos, I would like to see how it draws on the open aperture 1.1!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rare and rather unusual lens, only saw two other ones being sold a while ago.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:

The lens that I saw I was selling for 12,000 USD, but the seller accepted a lower offer. Have not you seen any pictures on it anywhere?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lexx wrote:
kds315* wrote:

The lens that I saw I was selling for 12,000 USD, but the seller accepted a lower offer. Have not you seen any pictures on it anywhere?

Pricey as expected. No haven't seen pictures taken with it yet. Only the f1.4 version of it here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/tags/lomookc1475175mmf14

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought this lens. It is incredibly sharp everywhere at 1.1. It is much sharper at 1.3. Out of focus bokeh melts away in a gentle ebbing grain. It is not busy or overpowering. Just lovely. Best in shade wide open. A perfect portrait lens.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sakinaw1 wrote:
I bought this lens. It is incredibly sharp everywhere at 1.1. It is much sharper at 1.3. Out of focus bokeh melts away in a gentle ebbing grain. It is not busy or overpowering. Just lovely. Best in shade wide open. A perfect portrait lens.

Happy to hear! A pretty penny one has to spend for one though, but from what you say, worth it!

Show some resuts here if you don't mind!! Wink

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sakinaw1 wrote:

Like 1 Like 1 small

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:11 am    Post subject: Sample image Reply with quote

This bulldog in shade was having a great time chewing on a stick. This is wide open at F1.1. It is also sent through my A7rii to my phone - so its rather low resolution.....

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:01 pm    Post subject: Lomo 14-75-1 Reply with quote

Hi Lexx,
Still have this lens? I'm looking for one, let me know...thanks!