Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Strange LOMO OKC14-75-1 f/1.1 T/1.3
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:52 am    Post subject: Strange LOMO OKC14-75-1 f/1.1 T/1.3 Reply with quote

Hello!

I found a very strange version of the cine lens LOMO OKC14-75-1 f/1.1 T/1.3. Looking at the serial number, I think they are released about a few dozen pieces.

It differs from the usual OKС14-75-1M f/1.4 this has f/1.1.
It's a pity that there is no more information about it or any test photos, I would like to see how it draws on the open aperture 1.1!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rare and rather unusual lens, only saw two other ones being sold a while ago.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:

The lens that I saw I was selling for 12,000 USD, but the seller accepted a lower offer. Have not you seen any pictures on it anywhere?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lexx wrote:
kds315* wrote:

The lens that I saw I was selling for 12,000 USD, but the seller accepted a lower offer. Have not you seen any pictures on it anywhere?

Pricey as expected. No haven't seen pictures taken with it yet. Only the f1.4 version of it here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/tags/lomookc1475175mmf14

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought this lens. It is incredibly sharp everywhere at 1.1. It is much sharper at 1.3. Out of focus bokeh melts away in a gentle ebbing grain. It is not busy or overpowering. Just lovely. Best in shade wide open. A perfect portrait lens.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sakinaw1 wrote:
I bought this lens. It is incredibly sharp everywhere at 1.1. It is much sharper at 1.3. Out of focus bokeh melts away in a gentle ebbing grain. It is not busy or overpowering. Just lovely. Best in shade wide open. A perfect portrait lens.

Happy to hear! A pretty penny one has to spend for one though, but from what you say, worth it!

Show some resuts here if you don't mind!! Wink

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sakinaw1 wrote:

Like 1 Like 1 small

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:11 am    Post subject: Sample image Reply with quote

This bulldog in shade was having a great time chewing on a stick. This is wide open at F1.1. It is also sent through my A7rii to my phone - so its rather low resolution.....