Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

50mm f4 CFi Distagon T* with Old Film and Old Developer
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:33 pm    Post subject: 50mm f4 CFi Distagon T* with Old Film and Old Developer Reply with quote

I want to use up more of my stash of outdated 120 film on Fridge so found a 5 pack of Kodak TMY 400 dated 06/1998 and thought I would see what came out -- also I want to use up my last 1 litre of Promicrol film developer which has gone a bit 'Yellow' but has worked with other films. I used my 2002 Hasselblad 501CM + 50mm f4 CFi Distagon T* and A12 back. I rated film at 200 ASA as it was 'Old' and looked up time in Promicrol 1+14 -- it said '18 mins' both in Promicrol instructions and in Massive Dev Chart online. I though it was a bit 'Long' but as film was so old and developer was a bit Yellow --- BUT the negs were Over-Developed and DENSE!! Photos taken in Dull Light scanned well but any taken with 'Sunshine' were just too contrasty.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least some turned out good. I like the ones you posted.

Phil