Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

FS:Pentax Asahi 90 degrees mirror adapter + Bellows 4/100mm
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:00 am    Post subject: FS:Pentax Asahi 90 degrees mirror adapter + Bellows 4/100mm Reply with quote

First item for sale is a very rare Pentax 90 degrees mirror adapter.
Front lens is a dummy and the actual photography takes place at a 90 degrees to the camera through a port hole.
The manual is here

http://c2b6d376b97bcc466063-5420c200a1f030d1394a9548df6eadbd.r5.cf2.rackcdn.com/files/support/manual/161_1314744928-869636749_manual.pdf

The adapter is in excellent condition and it comes with a hard case.
Asking price is $200 USD plus shipping.

The second item for sale ( maybe a 3rd too ) is a M42 mount bellows-Takumar 100/4 lens. No focusing mechanism.
Excellent condition, clean glass, can't find any sign of usage, the preset is clicking loud and clear, the second ring doesn't click. I have to mention that for the folks not used with a preset lens.
It comes with a hood, no front cap, probably I'll find a back cap and hard case.
I used some probably and maybe because initially I didn't want to sell it without the bellows but boy the shipping is huge for that thing so the price is ONLY for the lens with the hood.
Asking price is $100 USD plus shipping.

Buy both, the lens and the mirror adapter and will make a deal.