Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Remember the Fallen (Flanders, Sigma DP2)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:31 pm    Post subject: Remember the Fallen (Flanders, Sigma DP2) Reply with quote

Taken with my Sigma DP2 a few days ago at various locations near Ieper (Ypres) and Passendale (the latter is often referred to as "Passiondale" by Commonwealth-people)

Compositions on these are mostly pretty formal, and very modest editting, but this has much to do with the subject matter.
I made also some more lively pictures, but they would not be in harmony with these.

Still learning to work with my DP2 and also with the Sigma developing software. Some have had a very slight retouch in Lightzone afterwards.

I'm getting to really like this little Sigma camera. It makes a nice complement (in good light only) to my Fuji + manual lenses.

#1 one of the churches of Ypres

#2 near Lone Tree Mill Cemetary

#3 Lone Tree Mill Commonwealth Cemetary

#4 Tyne Cot Commonwealth Cemetary

#5 Lone tree near Polygon Wood

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1 Like 1