Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Canon EOS 650: back-up battery?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:21 pm    Post subject: Canon EOS 650: back-up battery? Reply with quote

For a film camera with electronic frame counter rather than a mechanical one, there should be an internal back-up battery to remember the frame number in case the main battery has been removed, or has gone flat. The Minolta 7000 (aka Maxxum 7000 or Alpha 7000) has a lithium "coin" battery under an easily accessible cover, but I also know the Canon T-90 has one that's far from accessible, requiring extensive disassembly to reach.

I do have an EOS 650 - the first EOS camera - that I use very occasionally; I do not seem to be able to find any information regarding its back-up battery, if there's actually one. I would appreciate any help from my fellow correspondents; thank you.