Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Fuji X-T3
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:52 am    Post subject: Fuji X-T3 Reply with quote

Seems like a nice bump in all the good things... sensor resolution, iso performance, and evf resolution. The 3.91MP evf have been talked about on other forums (its on the Sony A7RIII) and users claim to get more keepers when using manual focus lenses.

However one interesting feature of the X-T3 is the 'Digital Microprism'. Apparently its a feature that uses the phase detecting pixels to overlay a grid pattern ala SLR days. Jonas Rask over on his blog said that it works really well - https://jonasraskphotography.com/2018/09/06/fujifilm-x-t3-review-next-generation-x/

Any thoughts?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, it looks the pick of the latest releases to me.

The image rendering on the few pics I've seen has struck me as very clean and reminiscent of the old CCD sensors. To me at least. It's a trait I see in the Sony full frame sensors. As with the Sony sensors, I wonder if that means good news for old glass. The Sony full frame sensors like old glass. By accident or design I have no idea. I wonder if Fuji have decided to tweak things in that direction too.

Of course confirmation bias may be at work with me. You sometimes see what you want to see...