Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

from sony a7s to film - panf plus
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:49 am    Post subject: from sony a7s to film - panf plus Reply with quote

recently sold my digital camera for film. I must say I enjoyed the experience, despite the blurry photo.
camera F601, Nikon 20mm f8 fisheye and nikon 105mm f/2.5 AI

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1

nice results!
even more for a 50 iso film

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like that film. If that last shot was at f8, it's very nicely done.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the world of film. I dunno that I'd call any of those shots blurry, well you may have missed focus slightly on the third shot and the last shot was blurry because the subject moved, you didn't.

I dunno if I myself would have been so quick to pull the trigger on selling an A7s, though. It makes for a nice video unit, from what I've read and heard. The rough equivalent in film to the A7s's video capabilities would have been to buy a decent 16mm Bolex or Bell and Howell with lenses, and I suppose it could be argued convincingly that a full-blown 35mm movie camera with lenses, worth several tens of thousands of dollars, would still not meet the capabilities of the A7s and a small handful of Sony lenses.