Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Berolina silver livery question.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 4:06 pm    Post subject: Berolina silver livery question. Reply with quote

I have notice whilst searching that there are 2 basic styles of "Berolina" branded lenses. There is the ISCO versions, usually black or zebra and made in Germany. But also a silver style that appears to be unpolished chrome plated. These are made in Japan and have more than a passing resemblance to Topcon silver livery lenses. They seem to come in the same FL and apertures. The 200mm 3.5, 100mm 2.8 and 35mm 2.8 are availabe on ebay currently. Anybody familiar with the source of these lenses? Cosina seems a possible manufacturer. Are they any good?

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SUN surely made some of them. Some are quite good, like true Sonnar variant 3.5/135.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It might be Topcor? The color of the body, does look same, I've checked be4 and never found a right answer,I'd like to see samples anyway.