Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tamron made Soligor 135mm f/2.8
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:44 pm    Post subject: Tamron made Soligor 135mm f/2.8 Reply with quote

Pretty nice lens. Stout, not like some skinny preset lenses, similar to old Sankor made type. A test shot shows it is pretty sharp, as many 135mm. One thing is the top aperture ring is stuck at 5.6. Anyone have any information how this might be fixed? Another thing is that this is a fixed mount: M44 Miranda. I tried to search for M44 to Nex or to other mount but haven't got any useful information. Would like to seek help here. Many thanks!!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If its the preset it is very easy to disassemble. Front optical block just screws off. The preset mechanism is pretty much out in the open at that point.

I have three of these, in Soligor and Tamron brands, but put away in the garage.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

luisalegria wrote:
If its the preset it is very easy to disassemble. Front optical block just screws off. The preset mechanism is pretty much out in the open at that point.

I have three of these, in Soligor and Tamron brands, but put away in the garage.

Thanks Luis. I am so glad many old members are still here. I've read a lot of your posts. It turned out this lens IS a T mount, not a fixed mount as I thought initially. So you don't really like this 135mm or you just have too many 135mm's? I probably have too many so don't know if I am going to use this one or not too.