Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Got a rare one - ERA-1T f1.8 / 52.5mm
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:03 pm    Post subject: Got a rare one - ERA-1T f1.8 / 52.5mm Reply with quote

Russian TV camera lens f1.8/52.5mm

Our member Pierre has the whole set of lenses for this camera incl. this one.

He posted about it here - the reason why I was on the lookout for one, but took a while... Wink

http://forum.mflenses.com/soviet-era-1t-52-5mm-1-8-on-a7-t78224.html

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Klaus!

But sadly I don't have the whole set. I have only 7 of 13 lenses. I miss all the long telelenses (from 300 to 1000mm, all Tair design) and the Era-2T.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:05 am    Post subject: Re: Got a rare one - ERA-1T f1.8 / 52.5mm Reply with quote

Interesting lens. Looks rare. From ebay? The sample photos in the link aren't shown, though.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:57 am    Post subject: Re: Got a rare one - ERA-1T f1.8 / 52.5mm Reply with quote

vivaldibow wrote:
Interesting lens. Looks rare. From ebay? The sample photos in the link aren't shown, though.

No, found in Russia. When I click the link, pictures do show for me on PC and mobile.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Got a rare one - ERA-1T f1.8 / 52.5mm Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
vivaldibow wrote:

No, found in Russia. When I click the link, pictures do show for me on PC and mobile.

Thanks. Sorry my browser issue.