Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Carl Zeiss Distagon 25/4
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:28 pm    Post subject: Carl Zeiss Distagon 25/4 Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

Today this lens was sold on ebay, I bid on it however I didn't want to bid that high because I coudn't find information about it and the seller had no reputation at all.

Whats the story of this lens? Is it actually worth it?

Greetings! Wink

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Carl Zeiss Distagon 25/4 Reply with quote

Aviator wrote:
Hi everyone,

Today this lens was sold on ebay, I bid on it however I didn't want to bid that high because I coudn't find information about it and the seller had no reputation at all.

Whats the story of this lens? Is it actually worth it?

Greetings! Wink

Well, first of all this is a copyright infringement as these are not your pictures but the ebay seller's!
Link to the auction, we have a special button top right, just plug in the auction number.
Consider this a formal warning...

That lens was supposed to be one of the sharpest Zeiss lenses once...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, or just mention the seller's name; you're okay with fair use then.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, quite rare Distagon, especially in M42 mount Smile
I assume It was made for Icarex Film camera with TM (Thread M42 Mount), as well as Zeiss Ultron 1.8/50 with concave front element.