Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Question about Carl Zeiss Jena Flektogon 20/2.8
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:42 am    Post subject: Question about Carl Zeiss Jena Flektogon 20/2.8 Reply with quote

Hi there!
I found on sale a few of this lenses at a good price and I'd like to buy one. Since the "electric" version, for some reason, comes at way less, I was wondering if the electric contacts may cause some trouble using an adapter ring or if both versions of the lens are as easy to adapt.
Thank you for your help!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lucio, I have 4 electric lenses, including the CZJ Flektogon 20mm F2.8. No problems with adapters for Sony Alpha.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much, Gerald. I was just worried that the pins for the electric connection couldn't get completely pushed back inside of the lens body by the adapter ring and that the flange distance would therefore be excessive, but I guess from what you say that those pins work just like the diaphgram pin.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those pins are spring loaded.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you too, Koji, I just ordered the lens! Smile