Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Yashica Dental Eye III
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:42 am    Post subject: Yashica Dental Eye III Reply with quote

Greetings.

I have a new-to-me Yashica Dental Eye III. Scooped it for $30 shipped.

The camera looks to be in great shape - even the light seals are still foamy and not dried up and done at all. The unit looks like it is in pristine condition. Barely any dust...

But... it doesn't turn on. I do have the battery for it (the same battery that a Pentax SFX uses). But nothing.

There is not a lot on how to troubleshoot this unit, other than the procedure to remove the lens. I really want to use the camera as is, and not remove the lens (I shoot Pentax, and a C/Y to K mount adapter is not really good).

Any odeas on how to begin troubleshooting this? I will be opening the bottom to make sure that the battery cables are good and not shorted.

Anything else?

Thanks

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:04 am    Post subject: Closed thread - resolved Reply with quote

I feel like an idiot - my battery was bad... got a new battery and this puppy works like a charm...

Thank all reader.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoo Turtle Congrats

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats, it has a great macro lens.