Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Roeschlein 135mm 4.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:08 pm    Post subject: Roeschlein 135mm 4.5 Reply with quote

I put a minimum bid on one of these (99 cents) . No on else bid. So after shipping I'm out near 14 dollars. Just did it on a whim. Will come in sometime next week. Anybody else familiar with this lens? Roeschlein seems to get mixed marks for IQ so I am quite curious to see what it is capable of.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you sure you are getting a F4.5 lens instead of a F5.6 lens?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pretty sure...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice! This is a rare early one made for SLR.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting historical note, Mr. Roeschlein worked for Meyer and invented the Telemegor and Primoplan. Also worked for Schneider.

I may have a Roeschlein lens on a wrecked early Braun Paxette, in a box somewhere.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The mount was unspecified but photo showed threads, so hopefully m42. My first Roeschlein! Can't wait.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

luisalegria wrote:
Interesting historical note, Mr. Roeschlein worked for Meyer and invented the Telemegor and Primoplan. Also worked for Schneider.

I may have a Roeschlein lens on a wrecked early Braun Paxette, in a box somewhere.

Hence why the lens designs always reminds me of Meyer lenses... Wink