Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

X-Pro1 + ENNA Munchen Super-Lithagon 35mm/F1.9
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:26 am    Post subject: X-Pro1 + ENNA Munchen Super-Lithagon 35mm/F1.9 Reply with quote

I got this lens last weekend and mounted it on my old fellow right away~

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I blind-shot the last two BW pix on the bus and it really worked...... Happy Dog

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Congrats Friends

This lens is one of the few lenses still in my to-buy list.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 small Like 1 small Like 1 small Very rare lens, congrats!! Guess we were bidding on the same lens... Smile

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
Like 1 small Like 1 small Like 1 small Very rare lens, congrats!! Guess we were bidding on the same lens... Smile

calvin83 wrote:
Like 1 Congrats Friends

Crazy how the prices have developed for this one: Click here to see on Ebay
and sold here for EUR600 Click here to see on Ebay

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

calvin83 wrote:
Like 1 Congrats Friends

Yeah it's too hard to find on EBay, and we could see more pixs shot by this lens on soupis.com. I guess u should also in there, right?? Laugh 1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
Whoo Turtle Whoo Turtle

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
kds315* wrote:

calvin83 wrote:
Like 1 Congrats Friends

Crazy how the prices have developed for this one: Click here to see on Ebay
and sold here for EUR600 Click here to see on Ebay
I usually bought this lens for portraits of my wife and daughter. it's a great kit to catch and show the skin color of oriental woman.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

monkjason wrote:
calvin83 wrote:
Like 1 Congrats Friends

Yeah it's too hard to find on EBay, and we could see more pixs shot by this lens on soupis.com. I guess u should also in there, right?? Laugh 1

I sometimes check soupis for photos but I rarely join the discussions.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1 small Congrats

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wonderful flower images, especially the one against the sun with flares!!! Like 1 Like 1 Like 1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

monkjason wrote:
... I usually bought this lens for portraits of my wife and daughter. it's a great kit to catch and show the skin color of oriental woman.

So true!

Like 1 Like 1 Congrats Whoo Turtle Tuzki with lens

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1 Like 1
Really nice pictures, monkjason!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dan_ wrote:
Like 1 Like 1 Like 1
Really nice pictures, monkjason!
Thank you for the praise. Thank You Dog

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1 Like 1

Not sure if I have mentioned that: I visited the Lens Designer of these Enna lenses after I had done some research and talked to the people of the company who took over Enna-Werk (they do high precision plastic molding today, no longer lenses) but their boss who knew the history was nice enough to let me have the contact details of their former employee and head of lens design. I visited him (over 80 years of age then) in his care home and we had a long and wonderful chat and exchange about lenses, Enna and his designs he had computed and made, including the famous 1.5/85mm. I had printed some of my images doen with them and gave it to him, and we parted as very happy people who had shared some wonderful memories. He then passed a few years ago I head later.

Here the current Enna Werk site: http://www.ennawerk.de/ The still kept their lens logo!!

All the Enna lenses may be seen (incl the 1.9/35mm) here (German only): https://photobutmore.de/exakta/objektive/enna/

Highly recommended this, no longer in print but on ebay at times:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Like 1 Like 1 Like 1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
Like 1 Like 1 Like 1

Not sure if I have mentioned that: I visited the Lens Designer of these Enna lenses after I had done some research and talked to the people of the company who took over Enna-Werk (they do high precision plastic molding today, no longer lenses) but their boss who knew the history was nice enough to let me have the contact details of their former employee and head of lens design. I visited him (over 80 years of age then) in his care home and we had a long and wonderful chat and exchange about lenses, Enna and his designs he had computed and made, including the famous 1.5/85mm. I had printed some of my images doen with them and gave it to him, and we parted as very happy people who had shared some wonderful memories. He then passed a few years ago I head later.

Here the current Enna Werk site: http://www.ennawerk.de/ The still kept their lens logo!!

All the Enna lenses may be seen (incl the 1.9/35mm) here (German only): https://photobutmore.de/exakta/objektive/enna/
Claus thank you for haring this history of ENNA-Werk.
Highly recommended this, no longer in print but on ebay at times:

Like 1 Thank you!