Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

What tamron adapter is this?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 8:33 pm    Post subject: What tamron adapter is this? Reply with quote

Hi, can anyone tell me what this adapter (?) is called please, it's a 'Tamron Water SPR...?' the last letters of the name are missing. I have never seen this box before and I am intrigued but cannot find it anywhere. Question Question

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe the last letter is "T" or two letters, "TS"? For "Water Sports"? As to what it might be intended to fit, I don't have a clue. How many interchangeable lens underwater cameras have there been? I know of only two systems: Nikonos and Nikonos AF. So you could pretty easily determine if your mount is meant for Nikonos by doing a bit of Internet searching.

I did a couple of Internet searches on Tamron "Water Sports" and "Water sprts" and got bupkis.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds fascinating ... is it an Adaptall-type rear lens adaptor or something that screws onto the front of a lens? ... any chance of a couple of pictures?

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry guys I forgot to post the link to the listing Rolling Eyes

Its the blue box, never seen one like this before, I assume its an adapter but there is none mentioned.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tamron-SP-90mm-F2-5-Macro-Extn-Tube-52BB-Mint-Condition/323241154845?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649

cheers.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is just a bottle of Water SPRAY...

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

calvin83 wrote:
It is just a bottle of Water SPRAY...

Ahhh, thank you, that scratched an itch Like 1 small I might have known it would be something like that.

I have never seen that product before, weirdly.

Cheers.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What on earth is "Tamron Water Spray"?

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To add water droplets to macro flower shots.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lightshow wrote:

My Tamron Water Spray bottle:-

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lightshow wrote:

Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice item but overpriced at 249...