Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Hanimex 35-70 f2.5-3.5 on D750
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:22 am    Post subject: Hanimex 35-70 f2.5-3.5 on D750 Reply with quote

Hi guys!

I was given a Hanimex Zoom lens. It seems to be a similar lens to the Soligor 35-70 f2.5-3.5 but without the build in small hood and instead with a wider focus ring. I was pleased with the soligor when I had it on my Nikon D200 and the Hanimex seems to perform surprinsingly well on my D750 too.

Here are some pictures all at f4. The last two were shot using the macro mode. First "Macro" at 70mm and second at 35mm.

I only edited the exposure and added a little contrast on the macro pictures. I have to say, I really like the colors of the lens!

[/img]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like this lens too. Kobori/Tefnon made like Soligor most probably: http://forum.mflenses.com/soligor-9-thy-name-shall-any-more-be-called-kiron-but-kobori-t54945.html