Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

FA Canon 35/2.8 Tilt Shift, Leitz 560/6.8, Pentax 8-48/1.0
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 3:13 pm    Post subject: FA Canon 35/2.8 Tilt Shift, Leitz 560/6.8, Pentax 8-48/1.0 Reply with quote

And finally this time:

Canon FD 35mm f/2.8 Tilt Shift lens TS SSC

Click here to see on Ebay

Leitz Leica Telyt 560mm f/6.8 with Novoflex PiGriff C for many modern cameras

Pentax TV zoom lens 8-48mm f/1.0 fast C mount

Allied Vision Technologies Oscar F-810C IRF digital C mount camera

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whow, I think I have to bid on that camera Smile
It is a camera from the company I work for. Firewire is relatively easy to use with Firewire A card. I like the relative big sensor with small pixel size for lens tests.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure the camera can be used for all kinds of interesting purposes. In a fit of reason I realised that for me, using it was nowhere near the top of my long list of possible projects, so including it in my current ebay sale made sense. I remember seeing a list price of some 1200 US$, so I bet it is worth something to someone who knows what they are doing with it. I bought it because it came together with a LINOS MeVis-C 16mm f/1.6 that I was interested in..