Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Konica AR mount question
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 6:17 am    Post subject: Konica AR mount question Reply with quote

Here is my problem: I recently bought a Konica Autoreflex TC. Now I want to use my Tamron 85-210mm F/4.5 Z-210 with it. It's not very good lens but two touch which I like and compact.

Problem is it is older adaptall - not adaptall-2 so it doesn't have the maximum aperture tab that exposure metering needs.

I do have a variable adaptall-2 adapter but the lever doesn't work without the tab in the lens.

My solution would be to solder the tab in place of about 4.5 (the other lens I intend to use is 5.6). Solder instead of glue because it is easier to remove.

But I don't know where to solder it: left or right? The other side it would be aperture 2 lens the other side 4.5 lens. My guess is on the right side but I'm not sure. Picture shows, where I think it could be.