Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

walk through the forest....
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:57 pm    Post subject: walk through the forest.... Reply with quote

We spent some days in the netherlands, last sunday we had a little walk in the forest near the national park "de hoge veluwe"

Sony A7ii + Summicron R 50 (1st)

Sony A7ii + Elmarit-R 180 (2nd)

best regards

Timo

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like Dog

I can't beleave that the second version (I had it twice times) is better that the first one.

In the real life taking photos, I say.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No.4 is my fave from those.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thx for your comments.

@papasito. I believe 2nd version is just different not better or worse. I don`t have version II but for sure I will aquire it one day Wink.
I was told, version II has less contrast wide open, has less focus shift when stopped down and was cheaper to produce.
From image samples I saw, I would suggest that version II has a bit nicer bokeh wide open because my version under certain circumstances can deliver some "swirls".

Best regards.

Timo