Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

My Work II
View previous topic :: View next topic  


PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:27 pm    Post subject: My Work II Reply with quote

Biometar 80 f2.8 & Canon 5D
Biometar 80 f2.8 & Canon 5D
Sigma Super Wide II-24mm f2.8-macro- Canon 5D
Sigma Super Wide II-24mm f2.8-macro- Canon 5D
Sigma Super Wide II-24mm f2.8-macro- Canon 5D
Sigma Super Wide II-24mm f2.8-macro- Canon 5D
Sigma Super Wide II-24mm f2.8-macro- Canon 5DIn the interior pics I used a 580 EX flash, usually at low power, in 105 or 80


PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job! Nice to see if a pro like you use legacy lenses. Many thanks!


PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Great job! Nice to see if a pro like you use legacy lenses. Many thanks!
Thank you very much to all you, who help me to choose the appropriate lens.


PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice pictures, nice models, nice brands, nice lenses and nice place !

It seems to be a beautiful house.
In France, we call this style "Art Nouveau" and it's very caracteristic of years around 1930.


PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Olivier wrote:
Nice pictures, nice models, nice brands, nice lenses and nice place !

It seems to be a beautiful house.
In France, we call this style "Art Nouveau" and it's very caracteristic of years around 1930.
In Buenos Aires as well, but we have much more Art Dco.
Thanks.


PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice work again!


PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

francotirador wrote:
Olivier wrote:
Nice pictures, nice models, nice brands, nice lenses and nice place !

It seems to be a beautiful house.
In France, we call this style "Art Nouveau" and it's very caracteristic of years around 1930.
In Buenos Aires as well, but we have much more Art Dco.
Thanks.


Oupsss... Embarassed
You're absolutely right. It was late...
Read Art Dco, not art nouveau. Laughing


PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice photos..especially first two! I really like the mood and colors of those outdoor shots. Maybe little bit too hard light on indoors shots, but again nice mood and colors.


PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:35 pm    Post subject: Re: My Work II Reply with quote

[quote="francotirador"]Biometar 80 f2.8 & Canon 5D
Biometar 80 f2.8 & Canon 5D

Awesome shots! I love the soft colors & nice rendering - very beautiful. I have the zebra version in the mail. May I ask what version these were shot with?
How do the versions compare? variants: zebra, red MC, white MC & SLR version.

Thanks,
-Michael.