Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

2 nice finds..
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:57 pm    Post subject: 2 nice finds.. Reply with quote

I acquired these 2 beauties locally at a bargain price...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice indeed!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats

Very nice equipment for the showcase.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Thomas,I bought them mainly for the lenses both of which are in mint condition and will probably sell the cameras.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kryss wrote:
Thanks Thomas,I bought them mainly for the lenses both of which are in mint condition and will probably sell the cameras.

I've catched an EXA with a Meritar some time ago on a flea market for almost nothing as well. However, the E. Ludwig Meritar 50/2.9 Triplet is IMHO most probably the worst lens I've ever tried. As from F11 it's delivering an almost sharp picture on APS-C. Wink

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes OK I will try it on my a6000 and comment then,it still commands more than I paid for it on eBay and it wouldn't be the first time I bought a "Lemon".

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look at those beauties!

I'd love to find a Primoplan like that, the ebay prices are ridiculous!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blotafton..that is the main reason for the buy as we know the high prices for the 50mm Primoplan and the total cost was a fraction of what this sells for. Regards.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats, I hope they're both keepers.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks James...