Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Minolta MC Rokkor-PF 58mm F1.4 Minolta SR
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:57 pm    Post subject: Minolta MC Rokkor-PF 58mm F1.4 Minolta SR Reply with quote

A lovely lens for sharpness and colours.....fairly sharp at close up, but very sharp at all other distances. Weaknesses? Well it's heavy, bit soft wide open and can flare without a hood.

Crop of a supermarket dev and scan (1342 at widest), flash, superia 200, X-700:-

Reala film, X-700, supermarket dev and scan (1840 at widest):-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice result - these are beautiful lenses, I just found an Auto-Rokkor 50/1.4 which ain't what you have, though I hope will suit me fine, with my antiques orientation....

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nesster wrote:
Very nice result - these are beautiful lenses, I just found an Auto-Rokkor 50/1.4 which ain't what you have, though I hope will suit me fine, with my antiques orientation....

The Rokkor 50mm f1.4 is said to be even better.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent result ! I wish to have this good supermarket scan Wink

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:

+10

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:

The supermarket Fuji machine is excellent for correct colours (most times), so I don't need to re-scan...but there is always a few hairs or spots to touch up. Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing some spots there also if I do it, my bird is love to spread it every where

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just won one on eBay last night.

I sure hope it performs as well as yours does.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

revers wrote:
Just won one on eBay last night.

I sure hope it performs as well as yours does.

I'm sure you will like it as even if you don't consider it to be the sharpest lens that you have ever owned, it does has a little bit of extra "magic" that you also get with some other lenses that are posted here.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent results from this lens. I have one of these but haven't shot it in a while. I guess I should get it out more!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I finally have gotten around to taking this lens out. This is on an SRT202 with Kodak Color Plus 200.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

colourful floating result of a 5 years project Twisted Evil
I like it